Are you a marketing manager with extensive corporate marketing experience?
Do you have a track record of leadership and management, as well developing and executing impactful commercial marketing strategies?
Who Are Emerald Works:
Emerald Works is a leading e-learning solutions provider for individuals and corporate clients. Our mission is to be the favourite place to learn leadership and personal excellence skills. By partnering with content creators, instructional designers, technical experts and account managers, we design and deliver the best source of on-demand content to help people get their job done more effectively.
Part of Emerald Group, a global learning organisation with a presence in 130 countries worldwide, bringing together Emerald Publishing and Emerald Works. With our roots in publishing, and bringing research to life, our learning solutions provides learners with the insight and tools they need to improve performance and excel in the workplace.
The Role & Team:
You’ll be leading the US marketing strategy with a focus on delivering strategic demand generation by creating engaging content through a variety of channels for the purposes of lead generation, lead nurture and pipeline acceleration.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Lead the team:
- Mentoring, motivating and developing your team with a focus on performance, setting targets and applying high standards.
- Create a culture that encourages accountability through open review and a “lessons learnt” way of working.
- Coach individuals to improve capabilities and unite the team, ensure that they engage as a positive unit, drive continual improvement and share their best practices
Know the market and our customers:
- Building brand awareness and positioning of Emerald Works
- Keep up to date on industry trends, market & competition
- Analysing the US Client base, you’ll identify geo-segment and industry specific data for marketing campaigns – ensuring sales have a steady flow of sales qualified leads
- Relationship manager – identifying new events, opportunities and liaising with market facing influencers in the US
- Ensure we have data to support decision making
Set our sales team up for success
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and delivering campaigns that support brand engagement, lead generation through to sales, retention, loyalty and advocacy for the US market.
- Alongside the US Marketing Executive, you’ll develop and deliver campaigns end to end
- Identifying key customer accounts and working closely on the development of these accounts, through identifying marketing needs and case studies
- Effective retrospect (post analysis) meetings with the team to ensure marketing learning and improvement
Cross team collaboration
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Identifying campaign opportunities across our product portfolio (toolkit, custom, off-the-shelf), working closely with the product development teams to identify with the Head of Marketing our key propositions
Who We’re looking For:
- Extensive experience of corporate marketing
- Leadership and management, with a proven track record of success
- Experience of developing and executing high impact commercial marketing strategies
- Experience of a range of corporate marketing sectors, with specific experience in education and digital media sales highly desirable
- Experience of working with data and tech, including Salesforce CRM
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and numerical capability
** All interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams. 1st interviews will take place on 10th August & 11th August, and 2nd interviews on the 17th & 18th August**
What’s In It For You?
We value our people. Becoming a part of our team means you’ll join a trusting and flexible environment with numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You’ll receive a wide range of benefits, such as flexible working, performance bonus, enhanced pension contribution, a generous holiday allowance, life assurance and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.