A well-established marketing agency based in Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter, is looking for an experienced marketing manager to join their team.
The Marketing Manager holds ultimate responsibility for the company’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing plan for the business.
You will be pivotal in ensuring everything done is in line with it across a range of marketing tactics, and will be very commercially minded and target driven, relentlessly focussing on opportunities that can help us grow.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
Driving new leads and opportunities into the business using marketing material, working closely with the Partnerships Manager and Commercial Director to maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities in line with our target audience.
Devising and running event plan and ensuring a strong, commercial ROI in the form of leads and conversations with target prospects.
Working closely with other staff members, they will collate and manage the creation of the thought leadership content across a range of formats including the blog, online guides and printed magazines from conception through to delivery - having no problem taking care of it all.
- Ensure clients and partners have the best possible experience from beginning to end.
- Management of the marketing budget, ensuring accurate forecasting, spend and reporting.
- You will help moderate the website including blogs, case studies, and campaign microsites.
- Working closely with the external PR team to help deliver high profile, national PR opportunities.
- Championing the value proposition internally, helping to ensure clarity and consistency with the rest of the team.
- Worked in a b2b marketing role either for an agency or brand for at least two years
- A proven track record in securing sales leads and opportunities
- Some experience in devising and running different events
- Can budget and deliver results against investment and know how to track it
- Able to demonstrate your understanding of the digital industry
- Very commercially minded. You can spot an opportunity or angle and know how to get us involved.
- Confident and outgoing so have no problem networking in a room of clients or target prospects
- Able to use a full suite of digital tools and programs to reach your target audience
- Can recognise tactical opportunities to build new relationships and turn them into red hot commercial leads
- Operational and have no problem devising and running events of different formats and scales.
- Proactive with setting and delivering against business goals and your own personal development
If this sounds like you contact us today.