Are you looking for a new challenge where you can utilise your PPC experience whilst contributing to a global brand?
If so, look no further! Here at Graham & Brown we have a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and engaging PPC & Affiliate Marketing Executive to join our eCommerce team, based at our Design & Marketing Centre in Blackburn. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis, and in return will receive a salary between £23,527 and £29,409 plus benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- 32 days’ holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Flexitime Working
- Free Car Parking
With a heritage built over 70 years in wallpaper, Graham & Brown is quite literally “Made of Design”. We offer a range of lifestyle products and have produced exclusive collections in partnership with the world’s leading interior designers.
As our PPC & Affiliate Marketing Executive your key purpose will be to monitor, influence and drive day-to-day performance through the PPC, display and affiliate campaigns across the UK, France, Germany and Australia.
If you have a trading mentality, an unrivalled work ethic and good all round digital knowledge, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities of our PPC & Affiliate Marketing Executive:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimise performance and help deliver ambitious growth targets
- Hands on management of the UK, FR, DE and AUS PPC accounts
- Analyse our keyword performance and identify opportunities to reduce cpcs, drive better traffic, improve conversion rate and increase ROAS
- Review our ad copy performance and devise tests to improve positions and CTR
- Working alongside AWIN to acquire new affiliates and identify opportunities
- Track performance against targets and actively drive both efficiencies and growth
- Detailed reporting against business KPIs
- Help manage (alongside the Digital Marketing Manager) a £1M budget
- Manage promotional calendar and day to day changes required on the accounts
- Work closely with our Trading Team to ensure PPC and affiliates are supporting all on site activity and feedback trends
- Monitor display performance on both Criteo and GDN and push the most effective campaigns
What are we looking for in our PPC & Affiliate Marketing Executive?
- At least 1 year in a PPC based role in a retail client role or an agency position – understanding of best practice for housekeeping, optimisation and testing
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience with Criteo and GDN preferable
- Highly numerate and comfortable reporting on data and KPIs.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Strong excel skills or experience with BI Cubes would be an advantage
- An understanding of attribution and how paid search and affiliates support site wide performance
If you feel you have the knowledge, experience and commitment to join our market leading brand as our PPC & Affiliate Marketing Executive, then apply now!
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this position and may close the vacancy early in the event that we have sufficient suitable candidates.