Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward-thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With over 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who build The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do
- Provide Leadership, support and direction to the GEMs EU Marketing Team including GPS process, talent development, quarterly conversations and individual career development plans.
- Lead planning and execution of marketing plans and strategies for the GEMs EU markets.
- Drive demand generation aligned to integrated global programs: Leverage both digital marketing campaigns (including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising) and non-digital campaigns (events, telemarketing, speed-dating) to generate leads and expansion opportunities within existing accounts throughout the markets.
- Leads the delivery of product/solution/service launches within the markets in alignment with Regional launch plans
- Drive consistency in messaging in the markets, aligned with global messaging, by leveraging corporate communications, brand and content. Partner with EMEA Corporate Comms on the selection, management and ongoing program of media activity delivered by 3rd party agencies
- Ensure global consistency: Implement global processes and systems across the region
- Enhance marketing performance: Enhance performance orientation by meeting performance targets that are aligned with business outcomes and global goals
- Drive efficient relationships: Manage relationships with EMEA and Global Marketing, sales and other groups to achieve effective and efficient outcomes
- Support a culture of best practise, innovation in execution and data driven execution to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of field marketing including consistent alignment with Field Sales, Opportunity Development and Corporate Sales.
- Manage budgets, agencies and resources effectively across the markets to deliver forecast ROI including MQL/Opportunity targets and Lead Management SLAs, drive compliance to all processes and financial guidelines.
- Demonstrated track record in leading marketing teams
- Proven record of working with sales to meet or exceed annual growth targets
- Experienced working with Reseller Partners, Alliances and Technology Partners to drive growth
- Experience of leveraging modern B2B marketing tools such as ABM and Agile drive outcomes
- Experience of marketing to a range of customer segments across enterprise and industries including network and mobile providers, Cloud and IT services, content providers, and financial services companies
- Ability to influence and build relationships with a range of internal stakeholders (especially sales) in order to drive customer value
- Proven skills in motivating teams, planning initiatives, designating priorities, and being decisive when faced with ambiguity
- Understanding of digital tactics and how to employ them in a demand generation approach
Digital transformation has gone global and enterprises must adapt. Competing in the digital economy means becoming a business technology company first, letting go of old IT constraints, and developing an infrastructure built for distributed scale and security. Companies need new architectures that connect their digital business physically and virtually around the world. That requires superior interconnection at the digital edge, and access to leading ecosystems, partners and markets. Platform Equinix® is where everything you need to create your digital future is within reach.
Our robust interconnection platform spans more than 50 markets on five continents, and hosts an advanced portfolio of digital services and ecosystems that allows you to securely scale your digital infrastructure wherever opportunity leads. More than 9,800 companies populate its diverse ecosystems, and all are potential partners or customers. Platform Equinix also offers the products, services and solutions to deploy an Interconnection Oriented Architecture® (IOA®) strategy, which delivers the flexibility, scalability and connectivity digital businesses need to win. Build here and go anywhere.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.