The Marketing Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Marketing Communications Manager (Digital) and the European Marketing Communications HC Team in the implementation of key program and segment projects. The role will support the maintenance of strategic European lead communication tools on an array of platforms and systems. The role also supports multimedia projects within the operation comms plan to help drive sales and marketing activities in the region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious business who will be looking to expand their digital footprint in the future. The role offers excellent opportunities to broaden your skillset and specialise in various areas of marketing as you grow in your role.
What will you do?
- Marketing Communication Support
- Coordinate EU level congresses and strategic events
- Support regional teams with workshop / event activities
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of the EU events app
- Coordinate content and development of content with agencies
- Coordinate and support the integrated communications strategy leveraging multimedia channels aligned with European MarCom specialist
- Support with the EU Marcomms approval system
- Support EU MarComms team with developing and launching targeted communication campaigns to improve customer experience and drive business ROI
- Provide ad-hoc support and advice to regional HC colleagues
- Support EU MarComms team with Admin duties
- Digital Solutions Support
- Works closely with European MarComms Digital team to provide support and assistance
- Coordinate projects and resources to align to the key MarComms strategic pillars
- Coordinate with various stakeholders within Corporate, Country healthcare team, Digital Solutions, and IT support.
- Platform & System Support
- Support EU MarComms team with digital solutions platforms like EnCompass, Customer Portal and WIDEN in Europe
- Support EU MarComms team in set-up/ management for all digital solutions
- Support EU MarComms team in Product launches or new solutions initiatives, including coordination with key agencies and comms role out planning
- Digital Sales Tools Support
- Support the EU MarComms team with the management and support of critical digital sales tools like SFDC and ipad content systems
- Support EU MarComms team with utilization of SFDC
- Support EU MarComms team with Coordination, structure, updates, maintenance and deployment of SalePad HC EU
- Support the EU team with coordinating the EU HC Content management System
- Support EU MarComms with implementing and executing Centralized Replication Process
- Coordinate content and assets for Segment and Program email campaigns
- Maintain current social media platforms and develop the social media plans to support awareness and business growth.
- Tracks utilization and support improvement initiatives
- Support selected local team with trainings and strategic local comms projects
Key skills and experience
- MarCom and/ or Website support experience
- You will ideally have worked in complex cross border marketing roles previously
- Excellent communications skills
- Educated to College or degree level, marketing or communication or relevant experience
- Knowledge of SFDC / content management systems / application development
- Strong analytics, out-of-the box thinker, pragmatic implementer
- Good English language skills, both in speaking and writing + one European language skill. More is nice to have
- Must be able to travel (10-20%)