ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
The Marketing Coordinator will help support the marketing strategy and tactics in the public access and AED markets across the region. You will work closely with the EMEA marketing team to influence and execute marketing programs and initiatives to accelerate growth. You will help manage the image and brand of ZOLL to maximize brand value and reputation in the marketplace.
- Support sales and marketing in executing specific marketing strategies, programs and tactics to drive business expansion and growth; providing regular analytics and recommendations for optimization.
- Managing the coordination and development of marketing and sales tools, trade show/event support, website maintenance, social media, literature development, presentations and publicity activities.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create campaigns to drive sales; producing promotional flyers, newsletters, direct mail, eblasts.
- Influence and execute channel marketing programs and promotions to accelerate AED growth and public adoption.
- Manage the tradeshow and demo kit pool, being the sales go to person for demo kit and marketing collaterals requests.
- Support distribution partners; fostering relationships to help grow the business.
- Business Partner Database management.
- Document, track, and report on marketing budget status.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 -5 years marketing experience working with distribution channels.
- Experience in medical devices a plus.
- Experience of working internationally required.
- Proven track record in coordinating tradeshows, running successful lead generation and promotional campaigns.
- Experience working with CRM systems, social media platforms.
- Strong team player with can do attitude.
- Demonstrated organisational, negotiation and project management skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills.
- Design skills such as Adobe CS, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a plus.
- Language capability in English is required.
- This position may have up to 20% travel annually
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change
with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.