Job title: Marketing & Communications Graduate
Location: Jarrow, North East
Hours: 35hrs Mon-Thurs 8am – 4:15pm & Fri 8am – 2:30pm
Salary: £18k-£20k D.O.E
Benefits: Pension, 25 Days Leave plus Statutory Bank Hols & Car Allowance (post probation)
As our new Marketing & Communications Graduate at Kaefer, you will have a wide range of duties including engaging with Corporate Communications, supporting KAEFER initiatives and maintaining key databases for the UK Marketing and Estimating teams.The position sits within the Business Development Team reporting directly to the Marketing and Communication Lead. This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Graduate with or without commercial experience to come and join our friendly team!
Marketing & Communications Graduate duties include:
- Assists UK Comms Champion – coordinating the collation & reporting of UK information and data to CRC.
- Production, editing and updating of marketing materials for targeted markets and events.
- Maintenance of external web pages – e.g. portals, memberships, subscriptions
- Coordination of pre-qualification questionnaires, ensuring completed and submitted on time.
- Supporting bids/tenders and customer presentations.
- Posting, maintaining and monitoring of UK social media accounts.
- Supporting the BD team with customer interactions & entertainment when necessary.
- Develop basic sales skills.
- Coordinating the collation of business news, encouraging employee feedback and ideas.
- Assist with producing and issuing internal comms – i.e. K-FLASH, UK News, Business Updates etc.
- Supplies Business Units (BUs) with relevant communication tools and materials when required.
- Travel and overnight stays will be necessary as required.
Marketing & Communications Graduate qualifications, skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent relevant discipline.
- Drivers license (Car allowance will be provided post probation)
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and Microsoft packages
- To succeed in the role, the individual will need to be a confident communicator, be proactive and able to work using your own initiative.
- We work in a fast-paced environment so the individual must be able to demonstrate being able to stick to deadlines and meet targets.
- Travel and overnight stays will be necessary therefore flexibility is required.
Sound like you? To apply for our Marketing & Communications Graduate position, please click on the apply button!
KAEFER is the world’s largest independent company in the thermal insulation, noise and fire protection, and interior solutions sectors. The company operates in four business areas: Industry, Marine & Offshore, and Construction and offers a full range of insulation and interior out-fitting services, as well as scaffolding, surface protection, refractory, passive fire protection and asbestos removal. KAEFER develops distinct product and system solutions to improve assembly processes and integrate new technologies.
Pension, 25 Days Leave plus Statutory Bank Hols & Car Allowance