WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Job Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Manages projects and performs marketing functions to support the execution of brand and marketing communications plan based on the overall Marketing strategy.
• Supports the execution of brand and Marketing communications plan in line with overall departmental Marketing objectives
• Supports the implementation and administration of brand/product management programs from a brand and Marketing communications perspective by developing offline and online materials to support sales, technical and other Marketing functional areas
• Works closely with the Product Management team, contributing to project deliverables by supporting the Marketing communications aspects in other Marketing functional areas, such as Color Marketing, Technical Marketing, etc.
• Working closely with the Product Management team for input, and coordinate the development of Marketing materials for the brand(s)/product(s), and ensures consistency with marketing strategies, brand positioning and differentiation between brands, as it relates to messaging and design, and across markets
• Manage the development, internal review and approval processes with key stakeholders in the development of communications and Marketing collateral
• In collaboration with PR agencies, develop internal and external communications, for internal and external audiences, and manage distribution offline and electronically
• Support in the development of content and ongoing maintenance of offline and online communication channels, including (but not limited to), email marketing channels, websites, social media channels across all markets, ensuring consistency and brand guideline and blueprint compliance
• Collaborate with external agencies and suppliers, including design, print, digital, translations, and merchandise suppliers
• Coordinate internal company and external events and sponsorship activities
• Ensure consistent implementation of brand guidelines and brand blue print compliance and acts as a brand ambassador to maintain brand consistency integrity across markets
• Update and maintenance of a library of brand and Marketing Communications materials across all platforms
• Develops relationships with sales representatives, distributors and customers to ensure brand and Marketing communications support is meeting current & future requirements
• Interprets and applies department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensures compliance with these areas
• Performs other duties as required
• Coordinating brand and Marketing communications programs
• Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally in a matrix organization
• Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
• Supporting the development and meeting annual departmental budgetary plans
• Project Management and coordination skills to manage brand and Marketing communications projects
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral. A professional level of copywriting skills an advantage. Advanced proficiency in English is essential, and at least one other (main European) languages an advantage
• PC skills: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); iNotes; working knowledge of design applications (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) an advantage
• Interpreting and applying department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to change and conflicting priorities
• Time management
1. FORMAL EDUCATION:
a. Required: Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent
b. Preferred: Master Degree in a relevant discipline
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
Extensive of working experience in a similar role
Working experience in a global/multinational company in a regional or global capacity
3. TECHNICAL/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
a. Required: Proficiency in PC skills: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); iNotes; working knowledge of design applications (Adobe suite etc.) an advantage. Working knowledge of
b. Required: Proficiency in languages. Advanced/Professional working Proficiency in English, both written and oral. Proficiency in at least one other (main European) language an advantage
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Who we are –
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.