We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing business. You will be responsible for organising and maintaining all marketing campaigns in all areas of the business.
In this role you will work closely with the company directors and admin teams, the main aim of the marketing function is to generate incoming enquiries and to increase brand awareness.
As we grow, this role will provide significant and realistic opportunities to progress within the company. The role would suit someone with at least 12-18 months of marketing experience.
- Create and develop marketing plans, define campaign schedules and ensure timely implementation of on and offline activity.
- Manage marketing budgets, track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns.
- Continually review and improve the end to end campaign process including KPIs, ROI and lessons learned – implementing process changes that also reflect changes in business
- Define and drive a robust marketing strategy that results in quality enquiries and new business across all events.
- Write effective e-mail copy that generates enquiries.
- Segment data appropriately in the CRM system to target the most relevant prospects.
- Set-up e-mails to ensure best practise is adhered to, track responses and analyse click-through & enquiry results.
- Follow-up deliverables for any marketing projects involving third parties
- Create new and develop existing relationships with appropriate trade press and industry bodies.
- Ensure timely submission of materials to media partners including print and online ads, and ensure third party activity is being delivered as agreed.
- Use tracking techniques to measure the effectiveness of various channels.
- Ensure the website is kept up to date and fresh.
- Communicate with business partners to collate necessary logos and other materials for the website.
- Seek to develop the website to help meet business goals.
- Plan and produce new brochures/print adverts etc.
- Effectively proof read all collateral and ensure best practise is adhered to.
- Work with external designers if required to create brochures, print ads and other materials.
- Create interesting and eye-catching content that draws in prospects across different marketing channels
- Distribute content through websites, media partners, social media and e-mail marketing to generate incoming enquiries.
- Maintain and develop LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media channels for both lead-generation and branding purposes.
- Utilise social media advertising and PPC to reach new audiences or re-engage previous visitors
- Contact customers to get testimonials.
- Create customer success stories.
- Create business success stories.
- Generate case studies highlighting our successes.
And any other administration as required by the directors.
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic marketer who can hit the ground running
- A great team player who can help to drive results
- Someone who is excited by digital and the marketing mix
- An organised planner – who delivers great work, on time
- An innovator who always looks for new ways of working whilst optimising previous successful activities
- A results-focused, agile operator with an analytical mind
- A communicator who can make the complex simple when collaborating with peers and stakeholders across the business and externally
- Has a sense of humour and a positive attitude is a must!
- Someone who embodies our three key values: Exceptional, Limitless, Passion
Full product and industry training will be provided.
Salary: £25k - £30K
Private health scheme, long service holiday entitlement, annual salary performance bonus scheme, auto enrolment pension.
Established for over 21 years as an IT solution centre, we have a number of vertical market applications and work for a diverse customer base. Our continued growth and plans for future expansion mean we need more staff with skills to help us grow and who will grow with us.
Performance and results are our most important measure and we are keen for staff to advance, whether through improving technical skills or getting involved in other areas of the business
Annual Bonue, Private Medical Insurance, Parking