Requisition ID: 216787
- Relocation Authorized: None
- Project No.: 000000
- Grade: 24
- Position to be Panel Interviewed? No
Provides assistance to the Infrastructure manager of marketing and business development staff by maintaining various reports and tracking systems and assisting in research and special assignments.
A. Supervision Received
- Reports to and receives operational and functional supervision from the Infrastructure Manager of Marketing & Business Development
B. Supervision Exercised
- Routine contacts with the M&BD, proposal, Sector Leads and Communications personnel, subsidiary companies and other Bechtel entities to gather data in support M&BD, proposal preparation, and/or research and analysis.
- Periodic contacts with stakeholders and/or industry representatives.
- Occasional contacts with teaming partners.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assists in the preparation and monitoring of various business development activity reports and other reports as required.
- Maintains records of prospective projects and competitor information.
- Assists in the development of marketing information and materials for the Marketing and Business Development (M&BD) department.
- Performs special assignments of an analytical or information-gathering nature for M&BD staff.
- Assists in the development of proposal material.
- Assist in coordination with Communications team and would support our external events, memberships and sponsorship programs.
- Working knowledge of company policies and management directives related to contract and proposal formulation.
- Skill in computer software applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook.)
- Demonstrated ability to perform research and analysis.
Bechtel’s internal staffing policy includes the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the applicable policy manual and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.