£20,000 per annum
37.5 hours, Monday - Friday
AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, Employment Law, Consultancy, Training and Health and Safety services to SME businesses, enjoying an enviable reputation for providing commercial, pragmatic advice and support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
We partner closely with our clients to provide a service tailored to their needs no matter the challenge, covering the complete range of HR and employment issues throughout the employee life cycle from general queries, employee relations as well as more strategic planning and interventions.
Working as part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for growing our marketing presence both online and offline and generating leads in line with business objectives.
- Content writing for the website and other marketing materials
- Social media management
- Designing new corporate literature
- Market research
- Website updates and SEO
- E-marketing via Constant Contact
- Preparation of monthly sales reports, traffic and visitor figures
- Formatting documents in line with branding guidelines
- Administrative tasks to assist the department
- Database maintenance
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with an enthusiastic attitude to work
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud packages (e.g. Photoshop and InDesign)
- Eye for detail
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- Pension scheme
How to apply
We would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV by using the apply button provided.