Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 1 March 2019
ADEY Innovation Limited is a multi-award-winning UK company, including winners of three prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous heating industry accolades.
As Europe's largest water treatment manufacturer it is our mission to work towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected and maintained thus eliminating the headache of system breakdowns for everyone. ADEY's best practice approach is being adopted by installers and heating engineers around the world. At the forefront of pioneering technology, we provide innovative products and chemical solutions for all types of commercial and domestic buildings in the UK, France, the DACH region, Norway, North America, Canada and China. Growing UK and international markets is part of their growth strategy.
ADEY's industry leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Our best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by our own range of premium quality chemicals.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Marketing Assistant to join the team.
- Dealing with customer enquiries relating to ADEY's installer loyalty club
- Assisting with mailings, general marketing distribution and order fulfilment for merchants, customers and the Sales team. For departmental dispatches Gold Vision training will be provided
- Responsible for the social media platforms and content planning
- Responding to emails and general departmental email enquiries
- Producing correspondence where required, maintaining presentations, spreadsheets and databases
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Assisting marketing team colleagues with marketing project admin support
- Supporting marketing colleagues to source print, production and promotional quotations
- Liaising with suppliers, being a key point of contact with selected agencies.
- Organising, filing and storing paperwork, documents, publications and marketing collateral
- Warehouse/stock management of marketing collateral - SAGE Trained - stocked item management
- Reordering, dispatches, min and max stock levels, dealing with suppliers, sourcing quotes for new items
- Assisting with the fulfilment of materials, travel and accommodation needed for exhibitions and events as required
- Departmental finances - Sourcing quotations, creating non-stock PO's, invoicing, expenses such as mileage and company credit card usage. SAGE training will be provided for stocked item processing
- Receiving and screening of departmental calls and occasional reception cover
- Previous administrative experience
- Word processing and typing skills
- Previous IT skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and presentation skills
- Receiving and making departmental and related calls in a highly professional manner
- Good level of education
- The ability to effectively organise the completion of tasks to pre-determined deadlines
- Will require the relevant IT skills
- Competent in all Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
- Works well in a team
- Ability to work with limited supervision and on own initiative
- Good writing skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to operate as an effective and positive member of the departmental team, contributing to an enthusiastic and energetic working environment
- Experience of Social media platforms and content management platforms
- Administrative qualification
- Knowledge of ADEY products/the industry
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also benefit from a range of excellent benefits which includes:
- A generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay.
Due to the large volume of applications, it is not always possible to reply personally, with a detailed response on every occasion. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that it has not been successful at this time.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator may also be considered for this role.