Be at the forefront of modern B2B marketing with a future focused marketing company that works with some of the biggest names in the technology sector and related industries.
Are you an outstanding marketing professional looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity? Be at the heart of integrated marketing campaigns that include content marketing, social media, digital advertising, lead generation, events and more.
Do you have a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple clients and projects? Then we'd like to hear from you.
We are looking for people who have a strong marketing background and experience of working with large clients to develop and implement innovative marketing tactics that address business issues. You will understand the customer buyer journey and the importance of content in driving meaningful engagement. The role also requires strong data analysis and data interpretation skills in order to best advise clients on their future marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and managing marketing campaigns and projects as well as maintaining and developing strong client relationships, advising them strategically.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong background in marketing/project management with previous experience of looking after multi-faceted projects from concept to execution.
Marketing Executive | Marketing | Digital Marketing | Project Management | Marketing and Advertising | Social Media | B2B | Excel | PowerPoint | Dotmailer
22-days annual leave (increasing yearly to 30-days max) / Training & Development Opportunities / On-site Parking / Company Pension / Health Cash Plan / Salary Sacrifice for Childcare / Cycle to Work Schemes
- Strong Marketing/Digital Marketing background and qualifications
- Experience of managing marketing projects from concept to execution
- Very good planning and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, commercially focused and data-driven
- Ability to manage time and workloads and to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with an ability to work within a wider team environment
- Excellent IT skills, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
- Managing executive clients effectively and efficiently
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- B2B background
- Proven experience of working with external suppliers
- Familiarity with project management methods
- Experience with Social Media/Paid Media/Analytics for business
- Knowledge of the enterprise IT sector
Established in 2000, we aim to deliver future focused marketing campaigns that exceeds our clients' expectations. We're proud of the fact we've been working with companies at the forefront of technology and change. Delivering results that keep them leading the charge for a more sustainable future for business and the wider community.
Our company will reward you with a competitive salary, increasing holiday allowance (30 days, plus bank holidays after 6 years' service), fantastic health cash plan & the tools to allow you to grow to your full potential.
24,000.00 - 28,000.00 per year