What are you going to do:
We have already completed several rounds of awarding grants to projects that support this vision and rather than putting out a public request for suitable projects we have sourced these projects by retaining an educational consultant who pulled together a long list for us to explore.
- Produce a long list of organisations that have projects that address the CET's vision
- Be willing to pre-screen these organisations (through research and interviews) to find out more about the work they do, their management teams, their finances and their proposed project
- Provide a report detailing your findings
- Undertake further fact-finding on a shortlist of selected organisations
- Manage the initial relationship with the organisations on behalf of the CET
What we offer:
- You will be provided with a full project brief, detailed schedule of expected activities, guidance on how to complete activities and support throughout your placement with us.
- Gain incredible experience
- Enhance your CV
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- The ability to unearth suitable projects (either through knowledge of the special needs sector or a willingness to investigate thoroughly).
- To communicate and write a structured report of their findings.
- To work independently and represent CET.
- Have access to a laptop & WIFI
SALARY: £6.45-£8.72 per hour (dependant on age)
LENGTH OF PLACEMENT: 2-3 Weeks
START DATE: 10 October
LOCATION: Remote (Anywhere in the UK)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!