Job Description Summary
Market Access Manager
Ideally based in the Manchester area
Competitive Salary 20% Bonus and Benefits
We are looking for a Market Access Manager to work as part of a dynamic team to drive adoption of MDS Vascular Access Management and Oncology Solutions, in particular the adoption, care and maintenance of peripherally inserted central venous access devices within the UKI & Ireland.
The Market Access Manager enables the adoption of MDS solutions by engaging with key clinical and non-clinical stakeholders as a subject matter expert in Vascular Access Management and Oncology solutions. Working in collaboration with the MDS Sales Team, the Market Access Manager supports the sales process by influencing customer power sponsors that make solution choices in the buying and funding process.
You will develop and drives implementation of value selling and tender shaping strategies, ensuring we have tailor solutions in the right way to the right customer groups at the right time. This will include building business cases and tools at the NHS Trust and such regional levels as Sustainability and transformation partnerships (STPs).
The role will also be instrumental in identifying and articulating local data needs and development to support market development and uptake of growth drivers for the MDS portfolio. This requires engagement with procurement influencers relevant for the MDS portfolio in the UK & Ireland.
- Collaborate with the Sales Teams to engage with senior clinical stakeholders for key opportunities and drive/support relationships with local champions, e.g. hospital administrators.
- Map buying decision processes and payers/budget holders and clinical practice influencers at relevant levels (Trust, regional, national) for key opportunities.
- Develop marketing materials and conduct market development campaigns
- Adapt/articulate local and customer specific business cases and value based propositions for the MDS portfolio, leveraging HEOR models, value based procurement tools and other evidence and data.
- Train commercial teams on value based marketing/selling and tools.
- Develop relationships with regional Key Opinion Leaders and scientific communities/associations
Experience working in the delivery and/or administration of healthcare with In-depth knowledge and understanding of the NHS and the healthcare industry in general
- Demonstrable marketing or product management experience in a business to business environment or solid sales experience within Medical Devices industry ideally including capital equipment combined with technical/product/educational skills
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/