Market Access Analyst
UCB – Inspired by patients. Driven by science.
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe diseases. We look to transform patients’ lives by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. With us, our talent makes the most of who they are, unlocking innovation and setting new standards for patients.
Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this make a difference to the lives of people living with severe diseases?” And to find the answers, we connect globally with patients and their families living with the physical and social burdens of severe disease. These connections give us new perspectives, drive our innovation, and offer a hope for a new generation of therapies that will help to transform lives.
To strengthen our UK & Ireland Market Access Group, we are looking to fill the position of: Market Access Analyst.
About the Role
We have a diverse portfolio and are driven by world leading science, ensuring patient access to our innovative medicines is a priority at UCB. Join our team and have the opportunity to work closely with our ‘HTA Hub of Excellence’ be part of a team of HTA experts, and support them to manage our portfolio in line UCB priorities.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of HTA submissions for BII (England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland); ensuring optimum access for current and future UCB brands.
- Taking responsibility for being the expert in the Devolved Nation HTA processes and submissions including; SMC, AWMSG and Ireland.
You should have:
- MSc in Health Economics or equivalent with prior Market Access experience (previous pharmaceutical industry or consultancy experiences are applicable)
- Demonstrate ability to deliver and plan across many business priorities.
- Good understanding of the role of HTA and health economics within the UK NHS and pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of and some experience of HTA submissions and good understanding of Health Economic modelling and concepts.
- Working collaboratively with a pro-active approach.
- Proficient in use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
UCB – The Facts
With more than 7500 employees in approximately 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Brussels, Belgium which invests more than 25% of revenue in cutting-edge scientific research to meet unmet patient needs. A few other reasons that make UCB an amazing place to work:
- Promising pipeline that includes several novel molecules and no major patent expiration in the next decade;
- About 25% of 2016 revenue reinvested into Research & Development
- 2016 Key Financials: €4.2 billion global revenue Specialties: Neurology, Immunology