We have a terrific opportunity for a Health and safety professional who is interested in joining a successful small to medium sized health and safety consultancy as a consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking ambitious individual who is able to work on their own initiative along with the full support and backing of the consultancy team to further develop an existing business stream across the UK and Europe.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Carry out the duties and function of a health and safety professional, advising clients across a range of sectors, predominantly manufacturing and construction.
- Carry out other business support related duties as requested by your line manager or director.
- Provide direction and support to internal colleagues and external clients with regards to safety management
- Respond to queries in line with your knowledge, and experience
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure continued successful relationships
- Where appropriate, assist with work in connection with marketing initiatives or seminars and workshops
- Assist in the growth of the company
As a health and safety consultant you will have:
- Diploma / Level 6 / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Grad IOSH
- Experience preferably in a manufacturing environment in a senior health and safety role a
- Be comfortable delivering projects with no supervision
- Proven organisational and administrative skills
- Willingness to travel
- The ability to thrive and make a tangible contribution in a fast paced and changing environment
- A training qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to listen to and interpret client requirements
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and support
- 25 days holiday plus further holiday days after 2, 5 and 10 years' service
- Car allowance on completion of probation
- Yearly salary reviews
- Mentorship and support for personal and professional development