Our Client "The Bosch Group" is a leading global supplier of technology and services where we are currently seeking Manufacturing Engineers at the Stowmarket plant. The role is responsible for continually implementing a program of improvements using Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Shop and save with the Randstad benefit app
Enjoy quick and easy access to a huge range of discounts and savings available at much loved high street stores, supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas, DIY, coffee shops and more! You'll get 25% discount code when you first log in.
- Implementing new products under the NPI process for the Operations Function
- Developing and being involved in the manufacturing strategy for the implementation of new products
- Ensuring all safety regulations are observed and follow procedures
- Designing, developing, installing and commissioning new plant and equipment
- Controlling of internal budgets
- Ensuring the final assemblies of all products are conducted in an efficient and effective manner using Lean manufacturing techniques
- Operational Control
- Support specific training requirements as required to ensure robust roll out of new equipment or processes
We are seeking candidates with a broad knowledge of mechanical, electrical, electronics, pneumatic and hydraulics engineering. In addition, you will have:
- A HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience within a Lean environment
- Good computer literacy
- Project Management Skills
- Practical, shop floor bias
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Results orientated
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
Please note that this is not a permanent role, this is an ongoing contract. There are frequent opportunities for permanent employment for staff who display the right attributes!
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply today to be considered for immediate interview, Please send your CV to email@example.com OR call 07881329079.