Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit www.pall.com/green.
- Manufacturing Engineer will be assigned to specific product lines. ME must ensure all relative routings, fixtures, tooling, procedures, processes, etc. are appropriately and safely in place for manufacturing. (40%)
- Manufacturing Engineer will focus on reduction in process variation, waste reduction, standard work creation, preventative maintenance, process and quality upsets and optimized cell design. (40%)
- Manufacturing Engineer plans, manages, and directs projects, proposals, tests, and evaluations. (5%)
- Manufacturing Engineer implements Lean Manufacturing and Statistical Process Control concepts and initiatives. (10%)
- Manufacturing Engineer participates on New Product Introduction Team and is responsible for the transfer of new products from development into production. (5%)
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering with minimum of two (2) years professional experience (Manufacturing Engineering, Process Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering) OR Associates of Arts with ten (10) years of professional experience (Manufacturing Engineering, Process Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering) Required
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point. Minitab is a plus.
- Experience identifying and implementing improvements to processes, tools and tooling.
- Experience with Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing a plus
- Knowledge of PLC programming a plus as well.
- Position Competencies (include behavioral characteristics and leadership capabilities)
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements under minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at different levels of the organization ranging from Manufacturing
- Ability to find creative or novel solutions
- Ability to lead small teams (3 – 6 employees) in root cause and corrective action teams or kaizen events
- Personal commitment and drive to improve manufacturing operations
- Commitment to using Danaher Business System (DBS)/CI tools as needed to achieve results
- Ability to work closely with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Demonstrate team support by volunteering to help teammates who are struggling and asking for help when needed.
- Ability to learn and grow as a professional
- Charts the Course
- Drives Innovation and Growth
- Leads Through DBS
- Builds People, Teams, and Organizations
- Acts with Integrity