As a result of growth my client is now looking for an experienced manual/ CNC Machnist to join a Manufacturing company based in the Richmond area who can operate Milling machines, Lathes and other CNC Machinery. The successful candidate will be required to work 3 days a week.
Manual / CNC Machinist - Part Time Position Overview
- Setting and Operating a range of machines including XYZ machines, milling machines and manual lathes.
- Inspecting own work to ensure quality is met
- Maintaining ISO9001 Quality standards
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Manual / CNC Machinist - Part Time Position Requirements
- Experience working as a Tool maker previously
- Previous experience Setting and Operating manual and CNC machines
- Experience working to tight quality standards
- Able to work well as a team as well as independently
- Live within a commutable distance to Richmond
Manual / CNC Machinist - Part Time Position Remuneration
- Part time - 3 days a week
- Hourly Rate - £10 - £12 depending on experience
- Holiday 28 days including BH (Pro-rata)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
12.00 - 13.00 per year