Managing Director – UK & Europe
- You will be a highly enthusiastic, professional,and driven to lead an international team to success
- Industry experience within Health & Beauty, Personal Care, Perfume/Fragrancewould be essential for this role
- Proven track record of opening & growing relevant key retail accountsin Mass, Premium & Luxury Accounts
- You will hold a Degree qualification in ideally Business Management, Business Administration,or similar subject
- Fluent language proficiencyin English if you can speak German that would be beneficial
- As the Managing Director for UK & Europewill lead the entire strategy for Europe & UK region for my client
- Owning the full P&L responsibility for the whole UK & European budgets– including forecasting, planning & budgeting
- Developing and implementing the region’s strategy to win and grow accounts with major retailers and 3rd party distributors across the whole product portfolio and via private label programs
- Ensuring the products can be promoted, while maintaining branding, packaging, and communications to suit the relevant markets
- Developing internal talent across sales & marketing
- Using consumer insights to develop NPD ideas to take to market
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client are a toiletries and cosmetics company based in West London, and they are part of a company that is a global supplier of fragrance and beauty care products as a result of that they are able to provide big company services and resources.
- They pride themselves on anticipating, understanding and satisfying the needs and requirements of our customers, both retailers and consumers alike – their main focus is on creative and innovative product design and development and ensuring that all final products are both high quality and affordable
- The company launches new products very regularly and are always keeping up to date with current trends in the market within the beauty & fragrance sector
For more information about the Managing Director role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chelsie today on 0203 911 1000.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the Sales Manager, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.