GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference.
Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
To learn more about GEP, go to www.gep.com
Job Role: Sr. Associate / Manager – Solution Design
Travel Required: 20%-40%
- The solution design team is a highly critical, specialized and fast-growing team within GEP. As part of the solution design team, your primary responsibility is to develop compelling proposals and respond to RFPs/RFIs that we receive from global companies for procurement consulting and procurement outsourcing services.
- This team plays a key role in the end-to-end business development cycle and driving GEP’s growth. However, there are no sales targets.
- You will directly work with GEP’s top management including VPs / C-level executives to prepare and finalize procurement solutions
- The end-to-end solution design/proposal development cycle includes the following:
- Summarizing client’s requirements to GEP executives
- Understanding client requirements and designing a winning strategy
- Coming up with a project plan to finalize responses within agreed timelines
- Creating responses to client questions, designing compelling power-point presentations and finalizing a package that is client-ready
- Designing solutions that include staffing, pricing, margin and value propositions
- Presenting solutions to the top management in a convincing way and drive consensus on the final solution
- After proposal submission, work with clients/GEP business development teams to close the opportunity
- Develop SoWs and support contract negotiations
- Collaborate with global consulting and technology teams as required
- Work on knowledge management initiatives such as white papers and collaterals
Why Solution Design:
- You’ll work directly with GEP leadership team that will help you develop business acumen and understand the nitty-gritty of procurement consulting and outsourcing business.
- You’ll be a part of a small and niche group that is growing very fast
- Significant growth opportunities and faster professional development
- You’re a key driver of the company’s growth
- 2-5 years of experience management consulting including procurement or supply-chain or strategy consulting
- Graduate from a reputed B-School
- Prior experience in procurement field will be an advantage but is not a constraint
- Performance bonus
- Work From Home
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee