- Firm: Growing medium size accountancy practice
- Workload: accounts, tax (corporate and personal) and management accounts
- Location: Harrow
- Benefits: A competitive salary
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Are you a Manager/Senior Manager looking to take the next step in your career with an independent firm who are undertaking a significant modernisation programme?
Our client a fast growing accounting firm, with an impressive client base and the structure to support their continued expansion are seeking to recruit a Manager/Senior Manager who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing your own client portfolio
- supervising a team of seniors, semi-seniors and juniors
- reviewing tax computations (Corporate, Individual, VAT, Capital Gains and Inheritance tax)
- overseeing final sets of Financial Statements with full disclosures and completed supporting working papers
- engaging with account directors and partners
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA or ACCA qualified
- have a minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience
- demonstrate experience in managing a team of seniors, semi-seniors and juniors
- experience in Xero and Iris or similar
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
£55,000.00 - £65,000.00 per year