The Manager role in Scotland will be responsible for actively seeking and promoting new business propositions whilst assisting with the ongoing managing of a portfolio of clients. Reporting directly into the Director of Scotland the role will involve the marketing of the Property Finance “brand”, including networking and promotion of business to secure new client introductions.
- Promote new business opportunities which should be suitably researched to make sure they are of enough quality and comply with relevant CRA’s
- Create a strong business “unit” with the assistant to maximise performance and growth
- Take new enquiries from potential clients and brokers.
- Proactively manage client queries and ensure a high level of customer service is always delivered.
- Attend internal as well as external meetings with the Business Development Director
- Assist the Business Development Director in the preparation of Credit Committee papers and present the papers to Committee in the absence of the Business Development Director when required.
- Attend Credit Committee in conjunction with Business Development Director to seek approval for new loan facilities, renewals and amendments to the portfolio.
- Develop relationships within the team (such as Credit Control and the Administration Team) to maximise efficiency
- Undertake due diligence on newly approved loan facilities in order that the bank's lending requirements are met and to ensure that all internal credit controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Demonstrate and maintain a good knowledge of the external economic and competitive environment
- Promote and give regard to clear and fair service for customers, and the reputation of the Bank
- Regular dialogue with other senior members of staff across the division to maximise efficiency