|Manager of Corporate Sustainability|
|Full Time Permanent|
|AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, our solutions turn opportunities into business value. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver solutions across the asset and operations lifecycles. We use collaborative innovation to empower people and industries, enabling the planet to thrive.|
There are 4,500 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
The Manager of Corporate Sustainability will be responsible to establish and lead a cross-functional AVEVA team that builds our internal activation strategy, roadmap, and execution plan, and establishes measures to gauge our progress. This role will lead and drive our company to better serve our partners, customers and the industries in which we work to have the software and technology to continuously improve sustainable outcomes.
Manager of Corporate Sustainability – UK Home
• Assess AVEVA’s current sustainability performance, identifying and prioritizing key sustainability issues to address.
• Develop and manage the corporate sustainability business plan, ensuring buy-in from internal stakeholders.
• Lead project teams to develop and implement sustainability initiatives.
• Work with Real Estate & Facilities to drive and deliver initiatives to reduce company-wide resource consumption and waste generation.
• Support the ‘Action for Good’ team by recommending and supporting sustainability initiatives.
• Build effective partnerships internally and externally to support our sustainability initiatives and goals.
• Provide input and support to the internal Executive Sustainability Steering Committee.
• Provide expertise on corporate sustainability by monitoring and analysing emerging trends, programs and issues.
• Work with the Internal Communications team to foster a culture of sustainability through ongoing communications and education.
• Ensure appropriate internal controls and measures are in place to support sustainability initiatives and goals.
• Measure and monitor progress against the corporate sustainability business plan and performance targets. Provide reporting to Director of Sustainability.
Skills & Qualifications:
Experience of successfully creating and delivering a corporate sustainability vision and business plan in one or more of the following:
• Bachelor/Masters Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Environmental Studies. MBA is a plus.
• High tech/software companies.
• Companies in industries supported by AVEVA, eg CPG, Food & Bev, Infrastructure, Energy.
• Major consultancy companies.
• Experience and success in environmental sustainability issues with proven outcomes.
• Matirx management experience with proven success of leading project teams and managing stakeholders.
• Expertise in policies, benchmarks and metrics, industry consortia and standards.
• Proven track record of translating ideas into actions.
• Confident with building and promoting new initiatives.
• Clear and engaging communication and presenting style.
• Ability to build rapport and robust relationships as well as influencing at all levels.
• Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Source : Aveva