AGCO has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Internal Communication and Culture. As a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions; AGCO delivers effective, high-tech solutions for those working to feed the world’s population, from planting to storage and everything in between.
Grow with Us
As the Manager, Internal Communication and Culture you will closely cooperate with the AGCO Grain & Protein Leadership Team for the different regions and functional areas with a strong tie to the Internal Communication organization to identify the current state of organizational health and change requirements and ensure that strategic directions are effectively communicated in the organization throughout our transformation.
- Lead Organizational Health initiatives and communications within AGCO Grain & Protein for the Transformation Management program
- Act as a partner and coach for Senior Leaders, Initiative Leaders, and line management for the transformation program
- Proactively interact with Senior Leaders and discusses potential areas of further change support
- Create and manage measurement systems to measure effectiveness of Organizational Health activities
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans e.g. communication plan, sponsor road map, coaching and training plan, Risk and resistance management plan.
- Conduct workshops to analyze the organizational impacts (processes, roles) and develop a new organizational blueprint Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concern.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Work with HR, AGCO Academy & University Communication in designing particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Human Resources, or Business required.
- Six or more years of progressive post-collegiate experience in change management and internal communication required; experience in the automotive or agricultural industry preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in English including excellent oral/written communication skills, including interpersonal skills and relationship-building across functions and levels.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence rather than control as a business or change leader with solid experience in business transformation projects.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Knowledge of organizational health, change and project management principles and methodologies.
- Trainer certification; experience in workshop/training facilitation.
Travel up to 60% is anticipated for this position.
A World of Opportunities
Our AGCO family lives in many places around the world with manufacturing, sales and administrative sites spanning the globe: from Finland to China, the US to Germany, France to Brazil. We are a team of more than 20,000 employees in over 35 countries. As a company, we benefit from the perspective, experience and ideas that come from our naturally diverse team. Our strong, modern brands, such as Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra, meet a wide variety of farmer needs and are well-known around the world.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit to help us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people!
AGCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected status as provided by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.