We are looking for a highly motivated and successful Business Operations Lead to provide expert sales operations support to our fast-growing EMEA GTM team. Based in London, this position will work closely with Sumo EMEA leadership and will report into our Global Sales Operations team based in Redwood City, CA.
In this highly visible role, you will play a key role within a fast-paced team, providing insights to our Go-To-Market leaders to drive key objectives and develop new business strategies. You will work with our seasoned EMEA leadership to solve key operational issues and gain insight into strategic decision-making and establish relationships across several cross-functional teams. Furthermore, you will be responsible for providing top-notch support and guidance to our Account Executives and Customer Success Managers as they execute the Sumo Sales Process with prospects and customers. The role also provides the opportunity to work closely with senior executives including the CRO, CFO, and VP of Sales Strategy and Operations to ensure completion of deals.
General Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and maintain theater planning models to provide visibility and guidance on capacity requirements to meet and exceed sales targets
- Design, maintain and interpret core KPI's to identify key theater trends and drive actionable insights
- Create and maintain operational control of territory models to ensure optimal allocation of accounts across AEs
- Function as the main point of contact and subject matter expert to the EMEA Sales organization on all matters related to sales processes and tools.
- Lead the day-to-day aspects of pricing, commercial terms approvals and quote creation in driving deals to closure
- Collaborate closely with Finance, Legal, Sales, Product, and Operations on non-standard transactions
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a regional business operations role for a SaaS company
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field is a plus
- Core competencies in both sales operations and deal-desk functions
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Salesforce.com dashboards and reporting and quote-to-cash process
- Working knowledge of SaaS subscription models and revenue recognition
- Strong emotional intelligence/maturity and ability to develop relationships and work cross-functionally with multiple internal stakeholders
- Team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
· Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.