ClarusONE Sourcing Services, LLP, provides strategic generic pharmaceutical services for both Walmart Stores, Inc. and McKesson Corporation. The two companies have more than two decades of history working together to improve the quality and lower the cost of pharmaceutical care to patients.
This partnership leverages McKesson’s demonstrated strength and expertise in global pharmaceutical sourcing in conjunction with Walmart’s strength and commitment to delivering leading health and wellness services to their customers.
As part of this arrangement, McKesson and Walmart have established this organisation in London to provide strategic sourcing services for both companies.
Job Title: Manager, Member Demand Management
Location: London, United Kingdom
The Manager of Member Demand Management will focus on supporting members’ surety of supply through various demand management initiatives and activities and engagement with member and ClarusONE stakeholders. This role is the main point of contact for member (McKesson/Walmart) demand management and alignment to ClarusONE sourcing activities.
- Work closely with inventory management teams at both Members to proactively/reactively identify supply disrupted products and the ClarusONE Sourcing team to ensure sourcing actions are taken, completed, and communicated accordingly.
- Develop and maintain reporting on member-driven demand forecasts. This includes distilling and showcasing information in an actionable format for stakeholders to consume and ensuring appropriate sourcing actions are taken.
- Develop and maintain monthly supplier service level reporting/dashboards and establish cadence for stakeholder read outs. These actions enable ClarusONE to identify best/worst in class supplier partners and product categories; and enable the Member to better manage inventory and customer demand.
- Subject matter expert on member-related demand/inventory management/forecasting processes. The Manager will be a primary point of contact for ClarusONE suppliers’ demand/forecast-related inquiries. This also includes establishing and owning the monthly business review of member forecasts to ensure integrity of demand awarded by ClarusONE.
- On an ad hoc basis, support resolution of member operational issues and co-develop plans to align member demand to product availability.
- Listen to, leverage, and promote the diverse ideas, perspectives, and contributions of others across ClarusONE and its members.
(The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties.)
- Bachelor’s degree; preference for Finance, Economics.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in sourcing, finance/business analysis or demand management
- Product sourcing or demand management experience highly preferred; especially in generic pharmaceuticals.
- Preference for pharmacy training/background.
- Knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and/or product management of product distributed within a multiple warehouse environment.
- Ability to manage, process and distil large amounts of data, showcase actionable insights, create ready to consume reporting/dashboards
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in data extraction and manipulation techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly – able to communicate decisions and recommendations to stakeholders in a high-pressure environment.
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly.
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively deliver “bad news” and manage conflict to successful resolution.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results driven environment that is constantly changing.