Sanne wishes to recruit a forward thinking, articulate, self-motivated and self-reliant individual within its Corporate Services business in London.
It is essential that the applicant has both managerial experience as well as company secretarial knowledge to discharge the functions effectively and although financial services experience is preferable, it is not a pre-requisite. The role will report to the Director in charge of company secretarial services in London.
- Primarily focused on provision of company secretarial and corporate governance services to a number of Sanne’s largest clients, principally investments fund structures.
- Be responsible for managing a varied client portfolio including all aspects of administration & company secretarial matters, to include building a detailed understanding of client portfolios, entity specific requirements and applicable statutory regulations/requirements and act as a source of guidance to other team members;
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures in relation to the governance and reporting requirements for specific client structures;
- Be able to attend and lead client board meetings where necessary, review minutes/records prepared by administrators and trainee administrators;
- Assist or lead the transaction management process for transactions such as share issuances or buy backs, corporate group restructuring or refinancing series issuances, structured finance and listed debt structures;
- Risk management and review on boarding of new business or AML / KYC refresh projects
- Working closely with the relevant Real Estate administration
- Work with other team Managers and Directors to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of all regulatory obligations and administration requirements within strict deadlines for the portfolio of entities, including (where applicable): stock exchange listing requirements; Luxembourg requirements; UK Listing requirements; and working with the accountants to ensure client reporting deadlines are met;
- Responsible for all financial aspects of client relationships, including: billing process, monitoring/chasing the timely settlement of invoices. Monitoring WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director;
- Manage and supervise a number of administrators and trainee administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications and oversee and review team adherence to internal policies, controls and systems, including meeting any internal deadlines;
- Contribute to the overall management of the team and business.
- Co-ordinate with the management team that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Initiating and implementing developments and improvements of the SANNE process including potential system strategies and jurisdiction-wide efficiencies for clients.