Are you interested in getting into a consulting world?Or perhaps you are already a solid consultant looking for a new opportunity?
Search no more!
We are looking for a Manager Consulting who will be involved in strategic consulting in the areas of purchasing, supply chain management, business process outsourcing and technology to take GEP to the next level. You will also manage and supervise the delivery of supply chain consulting services and assist in development of new services.
- Will have responsibility as a senior team member, interacting with senior levels in client organisations
- Lead strategic sourcing and category management projects and activities
- Strategic Client Management & Client Relationship Building
- Coaching & mentoring of consultants
- Identifying, developing and implementing process improvement ideas that drive improved efficiencies and cost savings
- Meeting and exceeding all service level requirements and driving exceptional client satisfaction
- Firm building activities including recruiting, training etc
- Participating in Firm Growth Strategy & Execution activities
- Knowledge & Intellectual Capital building for the firm
- 3-5 years consulting OR industry experience
- Basic procurement knowledge
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and manage meetings
- Experience in leading small and medium size projects and assignments
- Ability to convert large amount of information into concise description.
- Ability to work in self-managed and team environments
- Good record of interaction with customers
- Good Presentation skills
- Travel up to 80%
- BA/BS Degree required
Candidates will have opportunities to further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques offered within GEP.
- On-going training to enhance client relationship management skills
- Diverse exposure to GEP’s clients in several Industry verticals – CPG, Banking/Insurance, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Automobile etc.
- Exposure to other GEP services – Supply Chain, Technology and other Consulting areas
- Lateral career progression (upon proven capabilities) to GEP’s service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and other Consulting area
Are you enthusiastic about this role! Hurry and apply now!
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days