Teledyne Defence & Space (a business unit of Teledyne Aerospace & Defence Electronics UK) provide enabling technologies for industrial growth markets. We have evolved from a company that was primarily focused on aerospace and defence, to one that serves multiple markets that require advanced technology and high reliability.
Teledyne Defence & Space (TDS) can offer fully integrated SwAp-C EW solutions, MFA’s and fully operational RWR systems. With unrivalled RF & MW application knowledge we have experience of creating innovative solutions for the most challenging applications.
We also specialise in integrated frequency conversion and filter products for satellite payloads and have been selected to supply Flexible Channelisers to OneWeb for its satellite payload system designed to provide low earth orbit broadband internet access worldwide. TDS are also proud winners of The Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2019: International Trade and The Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2020: Innovation.
This role will be to provide financial support and analysis for the TDS facility sited in Shipley, UK
- To take full responsibility for the Airbus OneWeb Satellites program Profit & Loss account.
- Ensure that stock and work in progress (WIP) are accurately valued in accordance with accounting policies.
- Run the period end stock and WIP valuation reports, reconcile them to the General Ledger and identify stock to be included in the Excess and Obsolete stock provision.
- Prepare accrual and prepayment calculations for the monthly management accounts.
- Variance analysis comparing actual results to plan and forecast.
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Posting the monthly payroll to the General Ledger.
- Labour hours utilisation reporting
- Preparation of the VAT return for submission to HMRC.
- Other tasks and projects to support the Financial Controller and Site Leadership Team.
- Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years PQE
- Strong excel and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills