Accessible Hire and Refrigeration Ltd are seeking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant to work part-time hours (20 hours per week) at their Head Office in Stourbridge, West Midlands. We provide bespoke and cost-effective rental solutions for customers. Established over 24 years and with nationwide coverage we deliver a proactive, hands-on approach that ensures that customer’s expectations are exceeded time and time again.
As a Management Accountant, your daily duties will include:
- The preparation of month and year end management accounts and accurate maintenance ledgers.
- Providing assistance in the administration of new contracts and off-hires, ensuring accurate and timely invoicing.
- The reconciliation of Bank Accounts, Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
- Analysing overheads charged to P&L account.
- Registering purchase invoices onto Sage, allocating payments, maintaining supplier records and carrying out monthly payment runs.
- Completing VAT returns for Accessible Companies.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and you will need to be flexible and work in line with Business needs.
To be a successful Management Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- A willingness to undertake appropriate training relevant to the post.
- The ability to maintain professional standards appropriate to the post.
- The ability to comply with Business policies including Health and Safety and No Smoking Policies.
To apply for this Accountant role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
In return, the Management Accountant will receive a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 – prorated for part-time hours. You will also benefit from a standard pension schme, 28 days leave and free on-site parking.