- Run period end reports and routines.
- Preparation and distribution all monthly KPI reports
- Review and sign-off monthly bank reconciliations
- Credit Card expense reviews
- Processing Customer & Supplier account applications
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, inclusive of journal entries.
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and depreciation calculations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Stock valuation and analysis, including annual stock take.
- Credit control for assigned accounts.
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC Sales List, Intrastat and ONS submissions.
- Support the budgeting process.
- Budget to Actual variance analysis
- Tax analysis reporting in relation to Corporation Tax return
- Assist with year end audit.
- Reconciliation and recharge EMEA expenses.
- Preparation of information to complete P11D's
- Monthly supplier payment run review and sign-off
- Prepare or review special pricing and quotations, including supplier and sales price uploads to Global
- Cross training with other members of the finance team
- Assist with ad-hoc finance projects
The successful candidate will have strong exposure within management accounting ideally within a manufacturing busniess and ideally be a Finalist, studying actively with CIMA or ACCA.
Permanent employment, competitive salary and benefits, commercial finance exposure, business partnering
The Management Accountant role based in Nuneaton will cover all elements of month end financial reporting, preparation and presentation of management accounts and associated reports and detailed financial analysis to aid the business with commercial decision making.