Are you a Qualified Management Accountant who has been exposed to working with working with operational head of departments? Are you looking to develop your business partnering skills whilst working for a business which has impressive growth?
In this Management Accountant role you will be challenged daily, this isn't a role for the feint-hearted, there will be an opportunity to travel to really get to know your business and how you can change it for the better.
As the Management Accountant you will be reporting into Head Of FP&A and responsible for:
- Responsible for completion of monthly accounts and related analysis
- Understand what underlies the numbers reported in each P&L line.
- Prepare commentaries and key ratio calculation
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners.
- Work closely with department heads and business partner
- Preparation of annual budget in conjunction with management team.
- Driving improvements across the site, adding value where possible and supporting the operations management team - i.e. business partnering.
We are looking for a finalist, newly or fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) who has strong management accounting, variance analysis, management reporting experience who stride to make more of commercial impact.
A highly competitive base salary of up to £45,000
All Travel full expensed
Please call Sean - 0115 960 7000 // email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss in more depth.
£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year