- Are you a part or newly qualified Management Accountant looking for a new challenge?
- Would you like to use your accountancy knowledge to play a pivotal role in our team?
Goodwood are seeking an enthusiastic, newly qualified or part qualified Management Accountant to join our Finance Team in Chichester.
What will I be doing?
The Management Accountant will work collaboratively with business leaders to review performance and closely monitor cost control against budget/forecast. You'll produce accurate and timely forecasts and month end accounts for your business areas.
You'll enjoy assisting managers with their financial operations in a true partnering capacity, comfortable challenging where necessary, using your excellent communication skills to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial personnel.
In this role you have the ability to influence and support commercial decision making.
What do I need?
Passion for what you do is paramount we believe in you to do what you do well, in a beautifully unique environment.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACCA / CIMA) or studying towards one
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Up to date knowledge of UK General Accounting policies
- Strong previous experience in a commercial environment
- A methodical approach, with strong accuracy and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What we can offer you:
As our Management Accountant, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages & exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
If you have a passion for numbers, we would love to hear from you. Click apply to register your interest in the Management Accountant position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
+ Excellent Benefits