This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast-paced multi discipline team where each day presents new opportunities to learn new skills and make a real difference to the ongoing growth of the business.
Temporary Senior Management Accountant
Reporting To: Group Finance Controller
Position: Temporary, Full Time
Salary & Benefits: £40,000 - £50,000 /year pro rata
The Blue Group is the coalition of two marketing solution providers offering a complete range of data-driven marketing services to marketers around the world.
The businesses works out of offices in Bristol UK (HQ), Cheltenham UK, Denver USA and Nimes FRANCE, and service over 400 clients including some of the biggest brands on the planet.
Reporting to the Group Finance Controller, assisting the Finance Team in the delivery of a wide range of accounting activities including month end work to ensure the smooth day to day running of the finance function.
You are an enthusiastic, disciplined and self-driven individual with an interest and drive for efficient processes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Accountant
- Degree level education
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- At least 2 experience working on group accounts
- Experience with SAGE/Office/Word/Excel
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Collected approached, calm under pressure
- Thorough understanding of management information systems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial
- Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen
- Dynamic, committed and experienced
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to work using their own initiative with minimal supervision, you will be an assertive and persistent problem solver with an accurate and detail orientated approach to your work
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Produce month end and year end journals
- Prepare statutory and management accounts
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
- Manage capital expenditure
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Lead, manage, guide and motivate a team
- Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
- Accountability for cash flow and production of forecasts
- Review company assets and liabilities
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all accounts
- Assessment of monthly expenses
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Production of relevant commercial analysis e.g. margins and pricing
To apply to our vacancy for a Temporary Senior Management Accountant, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!