Management Accountant / Accountant
Reports To: Senior Manager
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 100,000 staff members worldwide. We have a presence in 24 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. The clients that we serve are in the areas of banking, healthcare, insurance, technology, consumer electronics, retail and eCommerce, government, media and communications, travel, transportation, tourism, and automotive.
The individual must be a committed team player, working towards an accounting qualification / newly qualified, with a positive and proactive attitude.
· Supporting UK and European based reporting entities
· To support and assist accurate and timely management reporting within deadlines
· To review the nominal, purchase, sales and cash ledgers including review of reconciliations prepared by shared services of key balance sheet accounts
· To prepare adjusting general ledger entries as required
· To assist the treasury function to forecast cash movements
· To assist in the preparation of monthly accounts and review balance sheet reconciliations to timetable
· To assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
· To assist in billing and cost review for specific contracts
· To assist in preparation of statutory reports
· To become an expert in the operation and improvement of our financial systems
· Ensure that financial controls and procedures are carried out in accordance with corporate policies
· Assisting reviews of monthly management accounts and review of supporting balance sheet reconciliations prepared by shared services
· Preparation and review of daily/weekly/monthly reports as required
· Assist and liaise with internal and external auditors in differing jurisdictions
· To take a key role in giving excellent customer service to other departments and teams
· Pro-active handling of month-end reporting
· Demonstrate pro-active use of systems to automate finance procedures
· Ensure that all employees are aware of corporate finance policies and procedures
· Strong Excel skills
· Financial process experience
· Qualifications– Minimum part completion of a relevant accounting qualification (eg Technician / ACCA / CIMA) (part-qualified or qualified)
· Specialist Knowledge –Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar financial/accounting role / or relevant experience from Practice
· Customer Focus -Minimum of2 years customer service experience with good performance record
· Working with Others- Is a team player and takes an active role in generating good team spirit
- Planning & Organising -Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload. Good time management for meeting deadlines – to manage own time and the time of others
· Effective Communication– Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Resilience -Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative
- Problem Solving -Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Responsibility for Results -Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets.
- Managing Change- Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment
· Knowledge / experience of financial reporting cycle
· Knowledge / experience of excel and use of financial systems
· Experience in production of monthly/quarterly management accounts
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOURS OF WORK
Full timePermanent Contract:40 Hours per week
HOLIDAYS:28 days annual leave
PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months
This position is subject to a new 6 month probationary period and reference from current manager. All successful company probations passed will still stand and overall company length of service will be preserved. There are few exceptions to this rule.
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.