Outpost24 is a leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. By leveraging our full stack security insights to reduce attack surface for any architecture, Outpost24 customers continuously improve their security posture with the least effort. Over 2,000 customers in more than 40 countries around the world trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status for government, industry sector, or internal regulations. Founded in 2001, Outpost24 serves leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.
Outpost24 Managed Services help organizations achieve Vulnerability Management Success by providing operational support of the technology, scan scheduling, expert review of results and ongoing monitoring. Our team of vulnerability management experts is best equipped to get organisations up and running with Outpost24 technology quickly, and according to best practices. We now need to expand our team, with positions available in the UK, Belgium and The Netherlands.
Outpost24 is looking for a Managed Service Solution Architect and Deployment engineer who would join an existing and rapidly expanding Managed Services Team, supporting and enhancing customer delivery. In this role you will be responsible for designing and deploying the Outpost24 solution for our various customers. The role requires strong communication and organisational skills as well as "hands-on" network, application and cloud knowledge to deploy and manage clients, service support, service enhancements and manage client relations.
Your role will be to become a key player for the Managed Services department, focusing on deployment, installation and integration of the Outpost24 suite of solutions. Duties would include deployment design, implementation of large enterprise accounts and ongoing support and maintenance of customer environments that house Outpost24 solutions under the Managed Services umbrella. You will become proficient in all aspects of Outpost24 products and solutions in network, application and cloud security, as well as investigating and implementing 3rd party product integrations. Together with Project Management, you will be guiding customers through a smooth and efficient onboarding and playing an advisory role in recommending the optimal setup that fits the customer’s needs.
Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Scoping and solution deployment design
- Assimilate and transition new clients
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Provide complete operational support for existing customers
- Documenting deployment information
- Work with project managers and analysts to provide efficient and robust solutions
- Mentor junior team members through issues and major processes, such as implementations and upgrades
- Monitor daily operations, support and resolution for international clients
- Ensure that defined processes are followed accurately
- Identify issues in existing processes
- Report to Management in a clear and accountable manner
You will also work closely with a team of security analysts as well as individually, you will mentor less experienced staff during their working day and participate in the development an on-going refinement, enhancement and continuous improvement for the services.
What we are looking for:
A person who has a passion for IT security and is familiar with distributed network environments, with strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English with good interpersonal skills.
Technical - Familiarity with the following is beneficial but not essential:
- Operational background/experience
- Unix/Linux/Windows experience
- LAN/WAN infrastructures - Routers/switches etc.
- Common OS services
- Knowledge of various Cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System Brands & technologies, and Vulnerability Network Scanners (Nessus, nmap, Hiab/Outscan)
- Windows AD authentication
- Knowledge of Samba/AD integration, DNS, server/client configuration
- Preferably the candidate would have some knowledge common server software, UNIX/Windows platforms,
- Some scripting ability would be valuable
We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, certification and continued skill development. You will be a part of a high-performing and international environment.
As part of the recruitment process you must be able to pass a background check in order to qualify for this position.
This position will remain open for application until the role is filled. Please do not delay in applying as we will close the position once the right candidate is found.
Outpost24’s values – Knowledge, Innovation and Team – define our corporate culture and our commitment to customers. They influence every aspect of our business and guide us in our ambition to provide maximum value for our customers. By being at the forefront of cyber security through knowledge sharing, training and research, providing innovative and state of the art solutions as well as creating a collaborative environment with customers and partners, we can continue to be an attractive company that strives for the highest potential and to ensure customer success.