Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician and multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical functions? Would you like to work in a manufacturing environment?
Then you are in luck! We have got a perfect role for you with a world renowned manufacturing company.
Working for Randstad means you will be offered structured evaluations and salary reviews with roles that also offer opportunities for personal development, recognition and celebration of high performance within your role. All of this and more within a safe environment, award winning facility and benefits that really go the extra mile...
- A comprehensive 1-week induction process including an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Safety
- Free parking and uniform
- Excellent on-site facilities
- Enhanced holiday accrual, up to 35 days (inc. public Hols)
- Discounted gym membership
- Monthly bonus' rewarding your production and attendance
- Regular performance reviews and recognition schemes
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- Ongoing professional training, and a dedicated Randstad Team based on-site, ready to assist and support you
- Unique benefits app with shopping holiday and much more directly available to Randstad workers
Hours and Pay:
- Days, £13.20 PER HOUR
- 07:00AM - 16:00PM, Monday to Thursday
- 12PM finish, Friday!
- Afternoons, £15.84 PER HOUR
- 15:00PM - 01:00AM, Monday to Thursday
Operates on rotating shift basis, changing every 2 weeks
- Maintaining equipment and using a computerised maintenance system.
- Responding to equipment breakdowns and completing repairs to equipment.
- Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions on industrial/paint plant equipment, machinery and building as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance as per schedules.
- Order replacement parts and stocks.
- Adhere to the company's Health & Safety policy and safe working practices.
- Adhere to Caterpillar's Values in Action: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence, and Teamwork.
- Undertake training/further learning as required.
- This position requires a Maintenance Technician with experience relevant to an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Multi-skilled in electrical and mechanical functions but with a mechanical bias.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to work closely with others is imperative, requiring team participation to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Have a fully flexible approach to the job role & responsibilities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- The ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions/procedures.
- Good problem solving skills, necessary to get to the root cause of issues.
- Willing to work a multi-shift system
Desired Qualifications not essential:
- Experience in using PLC based systems would be an advantage.
Please note that a drug and alcohol test will be undertaken prior to being offered an assignment.
Apply today to gain experience and enjoy an excellent reward package within an industry world leader
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
£13.20 - £15.84 per hour