To £45000 + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + DEATH IN SERVICE + BONUS
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join a global manufacturing company who supply a range of specialist products to the automotive industry.
- Day to day management of a team of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
- Implement and develop a robust PPM system for production cells
- Ensure downtime is kept to a minimum by using various tools, MTTR, MTBF, PPM, Asset Care
- Implement and develop TPM activities
- Investigate failures and implement Route Cause Analysis
- Deliver Capex requirements on time and within budget
- Ensure staff adhere to company H&S policies at all times
- Recruit, develop, mentor apprentices
- Manage contractors
- Min HNC/HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-skilled discipline
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplined team within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Knowledge of presses, bending, welding, tooling, robotics processes …advantageous
- Knowledge of Lean/modern manufacturing techniques (preferred)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to coach, mentor and effectively lead a multi-disciplined team
- H&S qualification such as IOSH/NEBOSH (advantageous)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, very profitable company who rewards all employees generously for their hard work and effort
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
£38,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year