Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? This rapidly growing manufacturing business is currently seeking a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team, working on a day's basis Monday-Friday, where it will be your responsibility to ensure that all machinery is checked, maintained and serviced to ensure continuous and safe running and to reduce incidences of costly breakdowns.
As Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include -
- Responsibility for carrying out and recording all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) for a wide range of manufacturing and plant equipment
- Undertaking fault finding activities on defective equipment
- Attending breakdowns and repairs of equipment including moulding machines, robotics and ancillary equipment
- Carrying out basic building and facilities maintenance
- Supporting installation projects and equipment commissioning
To be successful in this role, the ideal Candidate will -
- Have experience of working in a similar maintenance role within a manufacturing environment
- Have experience of working with pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have your own vehicle
- Hold a recognisable engineering qualification
Candidates suitable for this role are likely to already hold the job title of Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, or Service Engineer.
On offer -
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000, annual bonuses, career progression and a competitive pension scheme.
Apply now to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.