MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL BIAS)
DOUBLE DAYS SHIFT (6-2 2-10)
CIRCA £35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading FMCG manufacturing company at a key point in their growth.
Following internal change, our client is now looking to add to their experienced Engineering team by recruiting talented, enthusiastic Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of process and packaging equipment
- Diagnosing breakdown problems - breakdown maintenance and repair
- Electrical & some Mechanical maintenance support 70:30 Elec/Mech
- Understand and use Planned Preventative Maintenance systems and Continuous Improvement.
- Ensure equipment is maintained to comply with site H&S standards
- Electrical/Multi-Skilled discipline qualification
- Experience of attending to both mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks
- Good knowledge of pumps, motors, conveyors, valves, drives, sensors, PLC's
- PLC Programming and diagnostics
- Excellent fault-finding & interrogation skills
- Proactive, committed and excellent attitude to work.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth.
Interested? To be considered select 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
Interviews will be taking place over the next couple of weeks - we can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.