Our client has undergone significant growth and therefore is seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a £multi-million pound organisation, providing high quality food product's to the UK's leading retailers.
- Responsible for both reactive and proactive maintenance activity.
- Management of day to day issues throughout the manufacturing process as well as substantial planned maintenance activity.
- You will make a major contribution to improvements to equipment and efficiencies on site and as part of the engineering team foster strong working relationships with production.
- Promote and be an enthusiastic participant in Continuous Improvement activity.
- Apprentice trained or with a recognised qualification you should be multi-skilled with a strong electrical competence.
- 17th edition qualified
- Experience gained in an automated FMCG environment, food industry experience would be advantageous.
- An understanding of lean principles and continuous improvement would be advantageous.
- You’ll be a proactive character with the ability to build strong relationships across engineering and production teams.
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits