Job Title: Maintenance Engineer/ Builder
Location: Clapham, South West London (SW4)
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm dependent of the first allocated job)
Our client is a Property Maintenance company based in London. They take great pride in delivering a professional service of the highest quality and consequently, their client base has grown from 'word of mouth' recommendations that have created their excellent reputation and portfolio of repeat customers.
They are URGENTLY looking to recruit an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for carrying out property repairs, maintenance tasks and also undertaking property inspections and therefore, it is extremely necessary that you have your own tools.
They require an energetic, enthusiastic, polite and professional individual who is able to perform a mixture of Electrical, Painting, Decorating and Plumbing jobs to a high standard of finish. Additionally, a Full UK Driving License is absolutely essential.
The vast majority of the jobs are working in private rental properties and therefore a professional and courteous attitude is required at all times whether that be whilst working in the property or when collecting keys from our clients in the estate agents. On average, you'll be completing 5-8 jobs per day, so a positive and enthusiastic, can do attitude is essential at all times.
- Clean valid driving licence, MUST be over 25 years for insurance purposes.
- Preferably the ideal candidate will have previous experience in working for a property maintenance company
- Carry out basic electrical duties/installations e.g. changing bulbs, replacing switches and sockets
- Carry out basic plumbing work e.g. unblocking drains/gutters, fixing leaks and changing taps
- Carry out basic carpentry and joinery duties e.g. replacing locks and handles
The Successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Must have own tools
- Trustworthy with good quality work
- Available to start straight away
- Diagnose and carry out repairs whilst on site
- Well presented with excellent communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Able to work well under pressure
- Computer literate and able to correspond via email
- Fully Insured on Company Vehicle
- Fuel and parking paid by the Company
- Uniform is provided free of charge
- No additional costs for Company Mobile or PDAs
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Builder, Facilities Assistant, Maintenance Assistant, Property Maintenance, Handyman, Electrical Services Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Repairs, Property Inspector, Electrical Engineer, Installation Engineer, Carpenter, Plumber, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Building Maintenance, Building Repairs Engineer may also be considered for this role.