Maintenance Electrician - CNC Machines
Base £35,634 - £39,377 + Overtime
- Engineering Craft apprenticeship trained.
- Either City & Guilds/ONC/HNC/NVQ Level 3/4 In electrical / electronic engineering.
- Substantial evidence of competency in the electrical maintenance field.
- Experience of fault finding with CNC/PLC control systems, including Fanuc, Siemens .
- Respond to machine breakdowns, services & facilities failures throughout the site.
- Assess necessary work and spares requirements, ensuring priorities are recognised.
- Work on your own or with other technicians to rectify breakdowns in a timely manner and complete necessary reports to provide machine breakdown history.
- Conduct regular scheduled maintenance according to equipment specifications. This will include servicing of equipment in line with OEM recommendations, the replacement of worn & defective parts, diagnosis and recommendation for fault rectification and completing reports to provide the appropriate records. Write and improve PM task sheets for others to follow using OEM manuals and local machine knowledge.
- Housekeeping – takes those steps necessary to maintain a clean and tidy work area, including arranging for all waste to be removed before it becomes obstructive, in accordance with the environmental guidelines. Provide comprehensive and regular feedback to the Maintenance Manager on all projects, issues and changes. Produce drawings and other documentation detailing changes and new procedures.
35,634.00 - 39,377.00 per year