A company that specialise in manufacturing a range of specialised metal products are currently looking for a Machine Shop Team Leader on a permanent basis working on a double day shift.
Purpose of the role:
To ensure that team members are developed, guided & supported during the normal operations of a busy machine shop, ensuring that business KPIs are achieved.
- Supervise team members on a daily basis in the machine shop
- Manage staff attendance and development
- Operate CNC Machines
- Attend Production Meetings
- Identifying and develop manufacturing improvements and techniques
- Ideally be Timserved
- Have experience of leading a team previously
- CNC Milling Experience
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision