Are you looking for a new career that can be the start of something special? Do you want to work for one if the UK's largest food manufacturing companies?
Mondelez (Bassetts) began life in Sheffield as a small confectioner in the nineteenth century. Today it is a much loved sugar confectionery brand and includes Bassett's liquorice allsorts and Bassett's Jelly Babies as part of the family.
You'll work in a fast, agile and ambitious environment, with talented people who really care about what they do. We're hungry for new ideas, so we'll always listen to yours. And because we're always looking to the future, you'll find plenty of opportunity too.
- Weekly pay
- Plus paid breaks
- Full training given
- Access to Randstad flexible benefit App
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Access to staff shop selling wide range of Mondelez products including Cadbury
- Canteen serving hot & cold food across both shifts
- Free Car Parking on Site
- All PPE & Lockers are also provided
- Fantastic career opportunities
Pay Rates and Hours:
- £8.21 PER HOUR
- Up to £11.16 PER HOUR after 4 weeks!
- dependent on shift
- 06:00AM - 14:00PM
- 14:00PM - 22:00PM
- 22:00pm - 06:00am
- Plus additional overtime!
Operatives will be required to work on busy production lines:
- Preparing, manufacturing & dispatching a variety of sweets, mints or liquorice.
- Machine operative experience is essential
- Previous experience driving a LLOP or PPT is preferred
- Previous experience within food manufacturing environment
- Level 2 basic food hygiene qualification & certificate
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy & Attention to detail are essential
- Confident & willing to work
- Ability to work as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you, why not click apply today!
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
£8.21 - £11.16 per hour