Machine Learning Engineer - Birmingham - £40,000 to £50,000
As their Machine Learning Engineer you will be aiding in the development of this company's revolutionary products and services using your own Machine Learning techniques.
You will be getting your hands dirty with the data (structured and un structured) and applying Machine Learning to produce personalised solutions for their clients who work in a range of different industries such as insurance and agriculture.
Within this role you will be:
• Researching and developing ways in which value can be gathered from a range of different data sets.
•Transfer their existing processes over to new Machine Learning Processes.
• Develop and implement your own pipelines to process and analyse data rapidly to aid the development of new technologies and products.
•Develop models and pipelines to aid classification and segmentation of raw data sets.
They are looking for somebody with a mix of the following qualities and skills:
• Knowledge and hands on experience of using / implementing Machine Learning Techniques in an industry environment.
• Experience of Deep Learning for image classification or segmentation is not a necessity but will act as a benefit.
• A degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline.
• Fluent in Python, R, Docker or Linux.
• Experience in Cloud Systems is desirable but is not a necessity.
They are offering a flexible salary dependent upon experience and benefits including bonus schemes, flexible working, fitness memberships and more.
Also, this is an amazing opportunity to work with a team of professionals who are truly passionate about cutting edge techniques and being at the forefront of what they do.
If interested submit your most up-to-date CV and call Adam deSmit on 0207 812 7700 to discuss the positon in more detail.