Job descriptionJob Title:
M&E Quantity Surveyor, also keen to hear from Senior Quantity Surveyor's
Birmingham, ideal for those based in Solihull, Warwick, Coventry or Tamworth.
Salary / Benefits:
£42,000 to £58,000 per annum, depending on experience level plus company benefits such as bonus & car etc
Top 10 main contractor who operate UK wide and have many prestegious projects in building, infrastructure and civil engineering and turnover over more than £4 billion.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience working for a contractor
- M&E sector experience
- Experience of large projects £20 million upwards
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience of working on hospitals, schools, residential, stations or other commercial buildings
- Prestigious construction project in Birmingham
- Project based role
- Reporting to Commercial Manager.
- Main contractor who are looking for experience of working on M&E packages for one of thier specialist divisions.
- Ideally you should have experience of working on projects over £20 million in value as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Duties include managing M&E packages on the project, contractual control, managing more junior QS's, being responsible for all commercial aspects of the package.
- Permanent position with good future work load and good benefits on offer.
- Full job description can be sent on request
- Also open to hear from AQS's looking for their next step.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis