Job descriptionJob Title
M+E Rail Technician - Rail Maintenance Electrician
Central London commutable from Watford, Milton Keynes, Essex, Croydon and Slough.
Salary / Benefits
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum, plus package
My Client are leaders in quality track work, construction and infrastructure services.
To be suitable for the position you must have
- MUST HAVE 18th edition & inspection and testing.
- M+E maintenance experience
- Preferred points heating experience
- pump systems knowledge would be an advantage.
- Rail experience would be an advantage.
- Carrying out routine maintenance on the railway (reactive maintenance works)
- Attending site and rectifying faults in a fast and safe manor.
- Working on maintenance M+E contracts
- Contact between clients and sub-contractors
- Faulting, Routine maintenance, AIMS, safety and environment culture, staff development
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis